Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Whoo hoo I am a Peachy Keen Guest Designer!!

In case you have not had the privilege to see Peachy Keen stamps or use them, here is a link to their store....go ahead fill up your cart, you will be glad you did!!!  I absolutely adore their stamps for several reasons...the images are ADORABLE, the quality of the stamp is the best, and I happen to be lucky enough to live only 20 miles from Peachy Keen headquarters so I have had the honor of meeting most of the Peachy Keen family...and they are the SWEETEST people you will ever meet. 

The challenge this time was to make an encouraging card.  That's not too hard with all their adorable, cheery smiley stamps.  Here is my card, I hope you like it!!!





I used the faces from Snow Cuties and Funshine faces.  They are some of my favorite sets!! 
The paper is all Stampin' Up. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with their family, it's one of my favorite holidays.  

20 comments:

Unknown

I cannot tell you how much I love this card!!!

Angelica Suarez

SO SO adorable, Mandy! The color just POP right off the page! So glad to have ya this week, girlie! :) ~ Angelica

Court

Fantastic! Congratulations on being a guest designer! :)

Unknown

This card is the CUTEST, thanks for sharing!!

Joanna

Congrats on being a PK DT!! Your card is super sweet !Luv it! :)

JennyKozar

Fantastic! Congrats on being a guest designer!!

Unknown

It's a real pleasure to have you with us this week Mandy! I can see why PK asked you to play! Your cards and LOs are a delight!
Viv xx

Diane

Wonderful card - that would put a smile on anyone's face! Congrats on being guest designer!

Lorie

Hi Mandy!
I'm so happy you designing with us, and want you to know that I think your card is adorable. I love the polka dotted rainbow, and the faces on the sun and cloud. The sponging accents really look great, too! Beautiful job! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Hugs,
Lorie

Norma

Super Cute!!! Congrats on being a guest designer:)

Glora

Mandy, congratulations on being guest designer! Your card is BEAUTIFUL. I love the bright VIVID colors and everything about it. So cute!

quilt4fun2

This is such a sweet card...guaranteed to make a smile!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Josie0602

Wonderful card!

Diane's Place

What a beautiful card. Love the colors. Congrats on the PKD.
PS. Visit my blog, I have left you an award.

dianesplacetowaste.blogspot.com

Kim

Wonderful card Mandy! So glad you you got a chance to play along with the best DT around!

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll

Hi Mandy, Love your card, and also I wanted to thank you for all the inspiration that you give us, Karen
I also have an award for you on my blog. karens-kakes-krsfts.blogspot.com

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps

HI Mandy! Oooo.. your card is just as cute as can be! Thank you so much for taking on the Guest DT this week! yippee... TURKEY TODAY!!! Happy Thanksgiving! :) Hugs and lots of Love, Kathy

CricutLvr!!

Just saw your card on PKS....I LOVE IT!!! It is sooo cute and I love the colors! Fantastic job 8)

Janice W.

Your card is adorable Mandy! Love the bright colors! So nice to have you as guest designer! Great job!

Anonymous

This card is just wonderful. Congrats on the guest designer spot! Looking forward to being in the blog hop together this Saturday.