Thursday, October 01, 2009

Wow....do I have a deal for you!!!

As many of you know the past few months have been an incredibly difficult time for my family.  During this time my friends and customers have been there for me every step of the way.  For that I am more grateful than you will ever know.

I did some thinking, and I decided I wanted to do something to 'give back' or 'pay it forward'.   

Are you ready for this!?!?!? 

For a very limited time (now - October 15th) I am offering 25% off all Stampin' Up orders placed through me that are over $50.   There are NO limits or exclusions.

Please e-mail me with any questions.

Again....thank you to everyone that kept us in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comments:

KraftyKatsy

Hi..a scrapping noobie here ( started appx 2 weeks ago ).
Im trying to get used to things including navigating these sites.
Wow..that is very generous of you to do. I don't know what was wrong but hope its better real soon :)


Cherrypops@rogers.com